The PortaRoll 22” heavy duty flooring roller has been designed with portability in mind. The roller is easy to assemble and break down in three easy steps.
It's supplied with a made to measure case for easy transportation and requires minimal storage space when packed away.
The 22” (550mm) wide roller means that 1m wide matting can be covered in just two passes, which is a significant time saving over manual application or narrower rollers.
Additional weight can be added on the handy front bracket as required, which can comfortably hold two bags of material.
The roller is ideal for ensuring optimal adhesion when laying uncoupling membranes, but is also suitable for other applications such as laying vinyl flooring.The PortaRoll is the first product designed and produced by Huds Refina, a collaboration between Huds Tiling Services and Refina.
- PortaRoll heavy duty lightweight flooring roller
- Sturdy frame construction
- Solid one-piece plastic roller bar
- Simple to assemble and break down
- Compact & easy to use
- Front shelf bracket for adding additional weight
- Fits neatly into a case for easy transportation
- Rubber grip T handle
- Zinc plated
- Made in Britain