Mainland UK Delivery Rates
These rates are eligible for the majority of UK postcodes, excluding; Ireland, Northern Ireland, some Scottish postcodes and offshore islands. Enter your postcode at the checkout for price and lead times.
All items that are in stock and ordered prior to 3.00pm are usually dispatched the same working day. (This excludes weekends).
|Standard - up to 5 Working Days [excludes weekends] (up to 10kg)||£8.20(+VAT)|
|Standard - up to 5 Working Days [excludes weekends] (10kg-25kg)||£17.15(+VAT)|
|Standard - up to 5 Working Days [excludes weekends] (25kg+)||£49.50(+VAT)|
| Express* - 1-2 Working Days [excludes weekends] (up to 10kg)
| Express* - 1-2 Working Days [excludes weekends] (10kg-25kg)
| Express* - 1-2 Working Days [excludes weekends] (25kg+)
|Orders over £400^||Free Standard Delivery|
* Most express orders arrive the next working day, however this is not a guaranteed next day delivery service. Please contact us if you have any questions.
^ Some items have a fixed delivery rate, and are therefore not eligible for free delivery.
If an item is not available at the time of order, we will notify you promptly and arrange a full refund or offer an alternative product that is in stock and ready to dispatch.
PLEASE NOTE: SATURDAY & SUNDAY ARE NOT CLASSED AS A WORKING DAY
- Standard delivery orders will be dispatched and delivered within 1-5 working days providing the item is in stock.
- Express delivery orders will be dispatched and delivered within 1-2 working days providing the item is in stock.
- We may attempt to contact you prior to delivery to confirm the delivery address and arrange a time/date for delivery, though this is not obligatory.
- Kerbside service deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
- Deliveries will be on an 18-tonne lorry, therefore if your property has restricted access please let us know at the time of ordering via the comments box. This may incur an additional charge.
- Hazards or obstructions e.g. steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths/driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location nearest to the delivery vehicle.
- Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Take caution when removing all packaging to avoid damages and injury. Please assess the weight of the boxes as tiles can be heavy, precautions may need to be made.
- Pallet orders require a signature upon delivery.
- Once an order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is in the care of the courier, you will receive a dispatch email. The order is then unable to be amended. Therefore please ensure that addresses, lead times and items are correct prior to dispatch.
- When ordering through PayPal, you will leave our website and the transaction will go through with your default PayPal address details. This will override any previous address details entered into our checkout page. Therefore, the required delivery address will have to be changed and confirmed within your PayPal account.
- Orders below 30KG will be sent via parcel courier or through the post.
- Standard mainland UK delivery orders will be dispatched and delivered within 1-5 working days providing the item is in stock.
- Express mainland UK delivery orders will be dispatched and delivered within 1-2 working days providing the item is in stock.
- Some items require longer to dispatch and deliver, if this is the case, the product's typical lead time will be shown on the product page.
- Parcels are sent on a leave safe service, a signature is not required as they can be left with a neighbour, posted through your letterbox or left safe at your property.
Our courier does not offer an assisted delivery service as standard. However, we are happy to look into an alternative premium service tailored to your specific needs upon request, a minimum charge of £50 plus your standard fee will apply.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you have ordered tiles, they should be unpacked and inspected as soon as possible. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all tiles are of the same batch and are of the correct design, style and finish. Should the tiles be found to be mis-delivered in any way, such as shading or faults, Apex Grange should be contacted immediately. Once the tiles have been fixed or 30 days from the date of purchase has elapsed, Apex Grange shall deem the customer to have fully accepted correct delivery and no refund or compensation shall be made.
In the event that tiles need to be returned, there is a 25% restocking charge, unless Apex Grange are at fault. Some special order tiles that we do not hold in stock will also incur the cost of carriage to return to manufacturer. For returns where excessive quantities have been ordered, the customer shall bear all costs in returning the tiles. For returns where the tiles have been confirmed as faulty or mismatching, Apex Grange shall bear the cost of collection or return of the tiles.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.