Solvent free, low odour acrylic primer in water dispersion with very low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Where To Use
All-purpose primer for interior use to improve adhesion of smoothing compounds on all absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.
Some application examples
- To prepare cementitious and gypsum based subfloors before the application of MAPEI levelling products (see products for substrate preparation).
- To prepare surfaces with traces of glue or old existing smoothing compounds before smoothing or applying cementitious adhesives.
- Preparation of surfaces in gypsum, anhydrite, wood, marine plywood chipboard, ceramic or natural stone before smoothing or applying cementitious adhesives.
- Bonding aid for cementitious smoothing compounds on substrates consolidated or waterproofed with Mapeproof ESM, Mapeproof One Coat or Mapeproof 1K Turbo.
- Eco Prim T Plus is a solvent-free, low odour, easily applied acrylic resin-based primer in water dispersion. It has excellent bonding, flexibility, water and ageing resistant characteristics.
- Eco Prim T Plus is an easily applied, ready to use light blue coloured liquid. It is applied by brush or roller.
- Eco Prim T Plus is not flammable and shows a very low emission of volatile organic compounds (EMICODE EC1 Plus), so it is absolutely harmless to the health of the installer and the end-user. It can be stored with no particular precautions.
- Apply Eco Prim T Plus only on internal flooring.
- Use Mapeprim SP on magnesium substrates.
- Apply Eco Prim T Plus only on moisture-stable wood.
- Do not apply Eco Prim T Plus on substrates subject to rising damp.
Consumption: 0.10 to 0.20 kg/m2 depending on the porosity of the substrate and on the method of application